Celebrated on March 17 NS/30 OS, and arguably one of the most well-known Christian saints, Patrick of Ireland is loved by many in both the Eastern and Western churches. Though his feast day has been inundated with secular images of leprechauns and pots of gold, St. Patrick cleverly used the shamrock as a tool to illustrate the nature of the one Holy Trinity. Below you will find some fun resources to share with your family for St. Patrick’s Day.
Holy St. Patrick, pray to God for us!
- Festal Learning Basket from Charming the Birds from the Trees
- Trinity of Lessons for St. Patrick's Day from Raising Orthodox Christians
- St. Patrick & St. Nina Lesson from Orthodox Sunday School
- St. Patrick Evangelization Lesson from Orthodox Sunday School
- Lenten Feast of St. Patrick from Charlotte Riggle
Traditions & Activities
- Mixing Colors in a Bubbly Soup of Goop from Raising Orthodox Christians
- All About Saints from Orthodox Pebbles
- Irish Saints Printable from Draw Near Designs
- St. Patrick Story and Printable from Draw Near Designs