OLD CALENDAR • HARD COVER • PORTABLE SIZE
A weekly planner based on the Orthodox Christian calendar for January–December 2023!
The Little Church Planner helps us to make our “little churches” places of prayer and worship every day by denoting festal and fasting periods, as well as listing feasts, saints and scripture readings for each day. Also included is space to record names for intercession, plan meals, and make notes. There are planners for the great fasts of Lent and Nativity; festal planners for Holy Week, Thanksgiving, and Nativity; monthly dashboards for planning goals and tracking habits; and a yearly view with feasts, holidays, and fasting periods for all of 2023.
LITTLE CHURCH PLANNER FEATURES:
- Old Calendar (OS) dates for 2023*
Floral Page Style features modern black and white floral motifs throughout
Minimal Page Style has no design elements—pages are clean and simple
- 6” x 9” size to tuck easily into a bag or purse on the go
- The entire year 2022 at a glance—January through December—with feasts, fasting periods, and holidays marked
- Twelve double-dated monthly calendars with feasts and fasting days marked, as well as holidays (for the US, Canada, and Australia), and reminders about liturgical observances
- Twelve monthly dashboards with space for goal setting, project planning, habit tracking, and notes
- 52 double-dated weekly calendars that feature daily feasts, saints, fasting requirements, scripture readings, space to plan meals and record names for intercessions, and room for notes
- All forty days of the two greater fasts (Great Lent and Nativity) in a single view, with feasts, fasting, and holidays
- Week-long feast planners to prepare for Holy Week and Pascha, Thanksgiving, and Nativity
- Quotations from saints, hymns, and scripture to edify and encourage throughout the year
- The “55 Maxims” of Fr. Thomas Hopko are included for reference and reflection
- Lots of blank pages for keeping notes
- Clean, crisp black and white design on every purse-sized page makes it easy to plan
- Full-color matte cover discourages fingerprints and scuffs
- Hardcover binding that lays flat for easy writing
- 180 pages
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
Expect 7-9 business days for order production and shipping
OUR PLANNERS ARE UNIQUE
Every product we make has a single origin: the daily liturgical life of Orthodox Christianity. But we manage the design of our products from top to bottom, as well. Everything we make is bespoke—designed by us and produced to order just for Parousia Press.
Download and print some of our Orthodox Planner Stickers to make your planning even easier!
*Unsure which calendar you need? NS is the New Calendar, which means you observe the feast of Nativity (Christmas) on December 25. OS is the Old Calendar, which means you observe Nativity on January 7.
Do you have more questions? See our FAQ for answers.